As with most holiday weekends, Craig was working and I was feeling sorry for myself. But I think I made the best of it by finding other work widows and we decided to do something fun with our kids. Morgen came up with the inspired idea of taking our kids to Kangaroo Zoo for some entertainment that would surely tire the kids out. Kangaroo Zoo is a place where there are a bunch of blow up slides and bouncing houses. The kids can be turned loose to have fun while the moms are able to chit chat. What can be better than that?

Megan in front of her favorite animal, the Tiger.

Lexi and Amber enjoying a yummy slushy. Lexi was so scared of the inflatables that she was seriously trembling. Amber on the other hand was surprisingly brave but it did take some time for her to warm up.

Spencer on his way up the giant slide. I took a couple of trips down and it was seriously fast!

Amber after she just decided this place wasn't so bad!

Andrew exploring the 4 and under area. He hit is cheek on Amber's head and I am sure he is going to have a shiner tomorrow. :(

Hadley (falling off the chair), Morgen, Lexi, Janice, and Natalie. I am thinking Janice no longer needs to blog as she is often found in mine!
Today's was also Morgen's birthday. We hope she had a good one as I know my kids and I sure had fun! Thanks girls!
well look at you, such a quick little blogger! It was fun, thanx for hanging out with me!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun place! Is there one in Logandale?
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a lot of fun! Your daughter Amber looks so much like you. What a cutie!
ReplyDelete