Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Cupcake Lady!

As most of you know, the first thing I do every morning is hop on my exercise equipment and turn on the T.V. On Friday I got a little busy and didn't start working out until later than my usual time. I am glad I did! I tuned in to Good Things Utah which is a morning variety show. That morning they had a guest showing them how to make fun cupcakes. I saw her and thought, "Hey, she looks just like my old roommate from Utah State." I watched a little longer and thought, "That has got to be Wendy!" I baited my breath until the end of the segment and sure enough they said Wendy Paul! Of course when I knew her she was Wendy Woolley, but my suspicions were confirmed! I immediately got on the GTU website and tracked her down. She was such a fun girl in school and I have wondered what happened to her. We lost track after she returned home after freshman year and it has been great getting reacquainted. Who knew she would publish a cookbook someday! So in honor of her I am giving a plug for her book! It is available at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com. Don't delay get you copy today! For those of you who live in Utah, tune into Studio 5 on October 26th when she visits with Brooke and Darrin.

1 comment: