Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall into the cold




We awoke this morning to snow on the mountains. It was FREEZING and raining when I sent the kids out the door to school. These pictures are the view from my back porch. My mom arrived last night from balmy weather in Las Vegas to freezing up here. She loves it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures. I wanted to see the snow SO much. I am convinced that the first snow in Stansbury will always be betweent he 21st of September and the 1st of October. I will never forget the night we moved into our house it snowed and was FREEZING, and the heated did not work. Sorry you are stuck in the cold. But thanks again for the glimps of those mountains I miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally envious. It has been fairly pleasant here the last couple of days, but before that it was hot hot hot and I'm sure we will be returning to those temperatures soon. I definitely miss the Autumn in Utah and that crispt fall feeling in the air.

    ReplyDelete