
We've had these tickets for over a month and when the night was finally here, we were very excited! We attended the premiere party at Jordan Commons where we were given the lanyards and set on our way to have a good time! The party consisted of some give-a-ways and booths selling all things Twilight. The fun really started when the D.J. started playing some good music and throwing things out to the crowd. I had a lot of fun with the girls dancing and trying to grab t-shirts. The D.J. had to be about our age because he was playing songs from our era like House of Pain and even songs from Grease. And yes, I may have shoved a few twelve year olds out of the way so that I could get a t-shirt. I'm not ashamed;)

They had the prerequisite character look-alikes. This is a terrible picture, but you get the idea.

They let us into the theater shortly before movie time and we were able to snap some more pictures. Here is Janice, myself, Mandi, Morgen and Julie. You can tell by our smiles we were having some fun.

Our friend TeKarri was in the same theater as we were so we had to catch her on film as well. She's a big Edward fan :) Unfortunately we were put in a theater with someone who thought it was really funny to aim a laser pointer at the screen during all the mushy parts.

We were disappointed that there were no real photo ops around the theater with cut outs or posters or anything. This is the only poster we found so we took advantage. I am showing off my Eclipse bucket and yes, I know I look kinda scary.
We have a long wait until Breaking Dawn comes out as they haven't even started filming yet. I guess I will just have to be happy waiting for the DVD of Eclipse to come out because the movie was GREAT!!
What a bunch of crazy ladies!
ReplyDeleteNo doubt!
ReplyDeleteI am so bummed we moved before I could go with you!!! I STILL haven't seen it! :( I miss you guys and all the GNO's!
ReplyDelete