We had our annual trip to Bear Lake with Craig's siblings this month. We had a week of perfect weather and relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Bear Lake. We wish we had more than one week up there!

Craig and I with the kids.

Craig loves playing in the sand and building things. This year a couple of shoes went missing and his masterpiece had to be destroyed for the sake of footwear.

All of the kids are lined up by age with their trusty shovels. I love this picture!
Amber (3), Emily (3), Jakob (4), Grant (6), Megan (7), Jaron (8), Brooke (9), Spencer (10), and Jaden (11).

Amber and her cute knobby knees ready for a swim.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! I had to show this picture because this is why I love going to Bear Lake. A week of turning the kids loose on the beach while I am comfy in my chair with a good paperback. BLISS!
(And don't forget, the camera adds ten pounds.)

Spencer's favorite thing is riding on the paddle boat. The kids named all the different places they liked to go this year. The names were cute (like Paradise Island) and they seemed to share the boat very well.

Craig and Amber chillin' on the raft.

Brooke and Megan. Megan loves her cousin!!

I adore this picture because Megan looks genuinely happy, which is rare!

Spencer and Megan actually getting along and working together to move the paddle boat.

The entire crew in our traditional photo on the deck. One of these days we are not going to fit!
That looks like an awesome trip! I'm looking forward to the time when I can set all my kids loose and relax too! Lucky you!
ReplyDeleteWhat Fun!! I just got back from Moapa and it was wonderful!!! Hopefully one of these days we cross paths!!!
ReplyDelete