Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Remembering when

While the kids and I were off having fun in Southern California, Craig was at home. Apparently, he decided to do some organizing and thought it would be a good idea to go through all of our old computer discs and figure out what was on the unlabelled ones. What he found was a treasure to me. Some old photos that we had forgotten about or had misplaced in the piles of "stuff" that always collects around our work space.
Here are some photos that I love. Spencer was such a cute little guy and I miss that white hair and those puffy cheeks! He was a rather hard baby; he never slept and fussed often, but oh how I miss that baby face! He is still a darling boy but I can't help but wish, just for a moment, he could be that little one more time!
Spencer at Red Rock on New Year's Day, 2002. Almost 2 years old. What a doll!
Christmas morning 2000. His first Christmas. He was so sick and he cried most of the day. (I chose this pic because I think I look a little like Brooke Shields here!)
The is New Year's day 2003. I delivered Megan two days later. He is shooting with Uncle Matt. (And yes, there was a profile shot of me taken that day that shall remain in the Willie Family Vault!)
This is on our boat in Bear Lake in the summer of 2002. I was pregnant with Megan and enjoyed snuggling with the cutie while I still could. Notice he is sound asleep.
Again, Bear Lake. This one is from the summer of 2001. Despite him being a chunky monkey at the time, he never ate and I know he ate nothing on that plate that morning! He was, however, a lover of milk. Notice the sippy mostly drained with no food missing on his plate.

2 comments:

  1. Talk about making Aunt Larissa cry! Oh my goodness. Why do they have to grow SOOO fast? I am with you - I want them to stay small just a little longer. My fav is the picture at Red Rock. I remember that day and him giggling. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny Tanya!! Reading your blog makes me miss you and the good ole days!!

    ReplyDelete