Friday, June 12, 2009

Amber Claire

Our little Amber turns two today! Where do the years go? I remember being at the ultra sound when I was pregnant with Amber and the technichian said, "girl." I looked at Craig and he had this look of disappointment on his face. We both saw dollar signs and drama filled fits. Two years later we still see both, but we wouldn't trade it for the world! Amber is such a sweet little girl and has such a sense of humor! Her new phrase is "I am not."

Mom: "Amber, are you being naughty?"
Amber: "I am not."
Mom: "Are you peeing in your pants?"
Amber: "I am not."
Mom: "Are you the cutest little girl ever?"
Amber: "I am not!"

We love our Amber Claire!! Happy Second Birthday, Cutie!



This photo was taken less than five minutes following a bath!

1 comment:

  1. Love that marker picture, especially considering the bath. I can so relate! happy birthday Amber! She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete