Craig and I got a new calling as the Bear Den Cub Scout Leaders. I went on-line today to see what shirts I needed to buy so that I got the right ones. I looked on the official Cub Scout web site and just feast your eyes on the lovely outfits we get to choose from! Admittedly, the men's uniform isn't too bad, but I know Craig is just itching to rock those socks!
Okay ladies, don't be afraid to admit that you think that blue skirt is totally hot! I am all over that 1980's balloon pleated skirt. Maybe they have coolots?
Even the ladies in the photo are laughing behind her back!
you are hilarious!! i have to admit the few times i have been a cub scout leader and i still own no clothing... Harper does he gets to wear his cool outfit each month as he teaches round table... fun stuff!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I can't quite believe that. If you can rock that skirt, you are a better gal than me. You have my sympathy! But congrats on the new calling...sounds...fun? I know nothing about the scouting program, and hope to keep it that way as long as possible!
ReplyDelete