Thursday, February 24, 2011

Megan's 'tism

The big day finally came and Megan was baptized by her daddy. It was a really great day!


Gotta love the generic white jumpsuits!

Megan with her cousin, Kaitlyn, and BFF Erika who is not a member but is taking the missionary discussions. We hope Megan is setting a good example for her!
Craig's parents made a day trip from the new St. George airport for the occasion and Craig's wonderful sister was their chauffeur. We were so happy they were able to come!

My mom and sis-in-law with her four kids came and we had a very fun sleepover. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of my mom or of Larissa. I was totally bummed when I realized this. They will just have to come back and we will re-create the photos! The adorable little ones decided to take their shirts off (reasons unknown) and jump on the bed. They were such a fun bunch! The photo is of Amber, Trevor, and Lauren.

This last picture is probably a no-no but I couldn't resist. This is Megan fresh from being dunked after I met her back in the dressing room. Look at the happiness on her face!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Megan's baptism! That is so awesome. I still can't believe you flew to LA so you could get good pictures! I bet you guys had fun. And your last paragraph made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete