Friday, September 24, 2010

Random Fun

I have a few photos left of our summer that I thought I would post. We had another summer zoom by way too fast!

August is two buck Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point. We went with five families and had a van caravan down and it was lots of fun.


Spencer and Amber in front of one of the displays.

All the children out front. Some kids are missing (like Amber) as they wouldn't get out of the bushes for the picture! Check out another one of Spencer's great poses! (He is on the far right.)


DeAnne, Craig's sister, finally made it over for a BBQ and a trip to the drive inn movie. She brought her beach chairs and we sat comfortably in the back of the truck and enjoyed Shrek four.

We also attended the Willie Family Reunion in August. Craig had to work so I followed DeAnne and Craig's parents up to the camp which is by Heber City. Most of the families camped over night in these really neat cabins. We were just there for the day. I wish I would have taken more pictures because my kids and I actually got into a canoe and paddled around the lake. Fun! The photo above is Amber with her cousins watching Craig's uncle Clark start a fire for smores.
Megan and cousin Brooke hanging out in the cabin. I guess young women from wards all over go here for girls camp. We never had anything this nice growing up. (I wouldn't trade though, because we had some serious fun at camp!)

This picture truly is random but silly cute. Amber is going potty, watching Netflix on the I-pad, and she turned her potty so that she could watch the clothes in my mom's front loading dryer go round and round. She's a multi-tasker!



2 comments:

  1. I wish I was that good at multi-tasking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about that girls camp at Heber, our bishop and his wife served a mission there for a few years (before he was bishop) and has told us a lot about it. Sounds like a fun place!

    ReplyDelete