No, this post has nothing to do with the play, but I liked the title! Today was the kindergarten field trip to the Hogle Zoo. I was completely paranoid about a couple of hundred six year olds being turned loose at the zoo so I talked my friend, Janice, into going with me to keep an eye on our kids. We took our younger kids that are not yet in school and away we went. We had a great day at the zoo! We only lost Andrew three times and never for more than five minutes so we considered it a success! It was fun to see the animals as well as all of our friends from Rose Springs Elementary.
This was Megan's first trip on a school bus and boy was she nervous!
Amber and Natalie ready to see some wild life. (Or be the wild life?)
Well, I'm sure drowsy now! Cute post...I'll have to follow your example and post mine as well.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Megan is so big now. What happened to the little girl I used to watch every now and then? We miss you guys so much, hopefully we will be able to get together this summer sometime.
ReplyDeleteYour post makes me want to move back to Salt Lake. It seems especially appealing at this time of the year.... Less so during the winter.
ReplyDelete