A friend of mine decided that instead of going out and eating a bunch of yummy yet fattening food for her birthday, she would book the fitness studio she attends and have some of her friends do a spin class with her. I was totally excited for the class and nervous. I had never done a spin class before and wanted to see how I would fare. From the moment I sat down on the seat I knew I was in trouble! You can say I have issues with those tiny narrow seats that most bicycles have. I prefer the granny seats that are extra wide and have substantial padding. The class was killer; the ladders were the worst. (You can tell by the name that ladders were going to be difficult.) I did survive and enjoyed a much deserved protein shake afterwards. (I really wanted to head to the nearby Maverick and scarf down half a dozen Krispy Kremes.) All in all, I would say that spinning is not for the those with tender behinds!
Kid's Triathlon
16 years ago
I am with you there. My butt hurt for a week after my first class. I'm not sure I can make myself go back.
ReplyDelete