Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5th Grade Drive In

The fifth graders with good grades were able to go to a drive-in movie incentive party. They asked the kids to make a car to "drive" to the movie. I was not pleased with this activity because between Spencer and I we have the combined creativity of a kindergartner. Luckily, I have a great friend whose husband truly is artistic and helped Spencer make this awesome car! We of course made it into a Ferrari, Spencer's dream car.


We even had a little license plate on the back with his name on it. Thanks heaven for creative friends and a happy boy! Now, where do we store this thing until Megan and Amber need to use it?? :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is awesome! I wouldn't be happy with that assignment either, for the same reason. What did they make it out of? Good thinking about saving it for the other kids! Stick it in the attic!

    ReplyDelete