There are a few perks to being a pilot, or married to one as in my case. One of them is free flights to anywhere you want to go; flight loads pending of course. Every January we try to get out of the cold and visit somewhere warm. We were planning on Disneyland but due to the rain that is still falling, we had to find somewhere else that would meet our 70 degree or warmer requirement. As a joke, Craig and I always check the flights to Hawaii and miracle of miracles, the flight was wide open!! It is always a stressful situation to fly stand-by but it was no problem this trip. I called my parents to let them know what we were doing and they decided to come too! We had a great time on Oahu and soaked up as much sun as we could! Aloha!
Our favorite things about Hawaii:
Craig: The food!
Tanya: The sun!
Spencer: The shark teeth and water slides!
Megan: The shopping and swimming!
Amber: The sand!
ahhh, I am SOOO jealous!!! but I am glad you had fun and found the sun for a while!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I am really so jealous here! Glad you guys were able to have such a fun time. You should have stopped in and said "hi" to Cassidy while you were there!
ReplyDeleteHill, we thought about Cassidy while we were there! We never made it to that side of the island. (I am guessing they live by the University.) My kids thought it was cool that I knew someone who actually lived there!
ReplyDeleteHow absolutely fun!!!!!!! I got a comment from Teresa do you know her email?
ReplyDeleteI don't have Teresa's e-mail. She isn't on facebook either. I am still waiting for your mailing address!! (I need it for the class reunion in June.)
ReplyDeleteShe found my email she lives in AZ too! 7148 Pair O Dice Rd, Show Low AZ ,85901. Remind me your email?
ReplyDeletesweetpeausa@juno.com Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like you had an absolute blast. I must admit I was feeling a little jealous while reading. We miss you guys!! Give us a call when you get down this way. Aloha :)
ReplyDeleteDitto on the jealousy sentiment. Way too much fun! No doubt you appreciate the sun so much more when it's scarce.
ReplyDelete