Sunday, August 23, 2009

We did it again.

The kids and I made a visit to Overton to see my new niece when my dad came up with a plan: My entire family going to Disneyland together. I thought, "It will never happen. Larissa just had a baby (c-section) July 27th. No way." I was wrong. Fifteen of us total made the journey to Anaheim including nine children. Hold on to your hats and glasses folks, because there are a lot of photos to follow:

Top: Matt, Dad, Mom, Mark, Trevor (2), Larissa, Lauren (3 wks), Amber (2), Tanya
Bottom: Kimber (4), Riley (7), Kaitlyn (7), Tyler (5), Megan (6), Spencer (9)

All of the kids (minus Lauren) in front of the California Adventure Park.

Kaitlyn, Tyler, Megan, Riley, Matt, Spencer, Amber, and myself looking over a bridge in Frontierland.


Kaitlyn and Megan were joined at the hip. Spencer and Tyler giving support before Space Mountain. (Spencer's 1st time on it.)

Kimber, Riley, Tyler, me, Mark and Kaitlyn on Splash Mountain. Matt took our picture.

The reason for our visit: Lauren Joy Hopkins 7-27-09

Isn't she adorable? I didn't get to hold her nearly enough.

5 comments:

  1. Wow--sounds like a great time! Too bad Craig wasn't able to go though. I can't believe Larissa! Can't wait til we get to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillari, Craig could have gone but he decided to stick with the plan and visit his parents instead. Can't imagine why he wouldn't want to go to Disneyland with all of us, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I was crazy but, glad I at least went along for the ride. I enjoyed what time I did spend with all of you! I think everyone had a blast! Hope the 1st day of school went well for Megan and Spencer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disneyland, how fun! Larissa is a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't even told my kids that you can go more then once every couple of years, that would give away the fact that they have losers for parents!! You must be the best MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete