Wednesday, July 29, 2009

An Evening at Lagoon

We had a free evening last week so we went to Lagoon. Craig and the kids LOVE to go on the bumper cars but Amber is too little. She and I watch instead. After the third time on the cars, Megan jumps out and starts screaming. (Trust me, this girl can make a scene.) Spencer is upset saying, "She lost it! She lost it!" It turns out during a good bump, Megan knocked one of her bottom teeth out! Whew, I thought it was something more serious.

After that crisis was over we noticed a ride tucked in the back corner where you ride a boat down a water flume. We watched for a while and since no one was getting off soaked, Spencer and I decided to give it a try. While traveling down this very fast tube, a rogue wave came up and soaked me! It was just as the sun was going down so it was time to go home! I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but seriously it was like I had just gotten out of the shower. Not good.

2 comments:

  1. I am slowly but surely finding blogs of ward members:) I found you, and I am adding you to my list.
    ps. where did you get your new moon countdown:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on that ride when we went last week. The water was totally out to get me!

    ReplyDelete